In this rapidly changing and progressing world. There are so many companies that manufacture the same products which only differ on packages and brand names. If you are an established company that manufactures, say hard drives, and here comes a newbie company that offers much lesser price and servicing, what would happen? Most people, even your regular customer, will eventually be lured and will try to use the new hard drives. This will mean a negative on your sales, which everybody avoided to happen. So, how will you be able to hook you customers? How will you let them patronize you products, despite the low rate offers of the other company? Only one is the most appropriate answer – Quality Assurance (QA).
Even if there are lots of new companies emerging that produce the same product as yours, if you have establish quality products in the market, then that would not be a big problem. Hence, quality assurance is one of the most important aspects in the company’s success. Therefore, a lot of colleges and universities in Missouri open training programs for those who want to work as quality assurance and for those who want to upgrade their knowledge as well. Since there are a lot of aspiring individuals who want to exploit the opportunity, several requirements are imposed to those who want to undergo QA training in Missouri. Among the most common requirements ask in QA training schools are:
- At least high school diploma or equivalent education credits
- Students must have at least a college level Calculus knowledge to be able to pick any major
Students taking the training are taught with the following QA classes:
- Systems of Quality Operations and Procedures
- Standards for QA
Aside from the classes cited above, students are also taught with the fundamental QA courses like:
- Theoretical Mathematics
- Programming Languages
- Hardware and Software Structure and Network
At the end of the training program, the students are expected to be knowledgeable in all QA aspects like:
- Data Structures
- Software engineering
- Database management
Successful students may take the examinations administered by American Society for Quality for professional QA certification. This certification serves as their ticket to land on a QA jobs in a prestigious company. So be trained, be hired and be a certified quality assurance staff.
Schools in Missouri offering Quality Assurance Courses
- Avila University – Recently awarded an accreditation by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) during the 2010 annual convention on March 25-26, 2010 in Newport, R.I. Located at 11901 Wornall Road Kansas City, Missouri 64145. Contact their main office at 800-GO-AVILA.
- Lincoln University of Missouri - A historical black college located in 820 Chestnut Street, Jefferson City, MO 65101. Ranked as 3rd for economic diversity, 5th for campus ethnic diversity, and 9th for most international students among master’s level universities in the Midwest. Contact their office at (573) 681-5599.